Rest assured, you’re in good hands
Marquee Décor & Furniture
We are complete perfectionists when it comes to interior Décor and always make your Marquee or Tipi as attractive on the inside as they look from the outside.
It’s all very well having the best equipment, but, more important than this is having a caring and dedicated crew to utilise it.
This page is also to help you plan your event and shed some light on any questions you may have. Please don’t hesitate to share your questions or ideas with us, after all.. we do love to talk about Marquees!
10% out of season discount
We’re pleased to offer a 10% discount on all off-season bookings across our range. The off-season can vary depending on the weather, so please ask us for 2020 and 2021 dates.
Bells & Whistles
- Catering Marquees
- Roof lining drapes
- Rustic and open log fire places
- Solid pine benches and tables
- LED lighting inside & out
- Dance floors
- Hard flooring (self weighted for hard standing) and coco matting
- Generators and distribution boards
- Marquee space heaters
- Variety of tables, including: round, trestle, cake and solid wood
- Trailer lavatories / portable loos
- Table linen
- Easel for seating plans
- Coco matting for outdoor walkways
- Covered walkways
- Coat rail with hangers
- Indoor & outdoor lighting
What areas do we cover?
UK and Europe. We charge delivery at cost price (Usually £6.00 per mile, calculated on Google maps).
Where are we based?
The Cornish Tent Co is based in Gorran Haven Cornwall however we store our equipment in Portmellon Cornwall.
What to consider.
- Does your chosen venue have good access for vehicles?
- How exposed to the elements is the site? A backup site perhaps?
- Is the ground well drained?
- Does the ground have anything underneath (power cables, drains ect..)?
- Does the ground have anything over the top (telephone lines, power cables)?
- Is the ground level?
- Does the site have provision for services such as lavatories, water and power?
If you do have any questions about your prospective site, then please give us a call. We are always happy to carry out a free, no obligation site visit.
Will my Marquee or Tipi fit?
Before we undertake a job we would almost insist on a free no obligation site visit. You can then meet us and we can make sure everything will fit and the site is safe.
The greatest enemy of any Marquee company is the wind. Should high winds be forecast for your pitch date we shall discuss this with you and possibly change the date of set up or take down.
Can the Tipis go on hard standing areas such as concrete?
In a word………Yes! We use a self weighted hard floor so there is no need for drilling and pining.
High heels vs matting.
Not a problem, all our flooring is suitable for the highest of heel!
We are more than happy to liaise with your caterers so we can provide an ideal space for them to cook you some delicious food. After all you wouldn’t want any hiccups with a cramped catering Marquee!
Do I need Insurance?
We are fully insured with Cover Marque. The UK’s number one insurance company for Marquee hire insurance. Please read through our Terms & Conditions for more info.
All quotes given are based on a 48 hour hire period unless specified. We can also provide long term rentals, please contact us to find out more.
Booking & Payments.
We require a 25% deposit on booking for equipment reservation. The remaining balance to be paid two weeks before pitch date.
Here are some peeps who seem to love us for some reason: