Sailcloth Marquees For Hire In Cornwall
Inspired by the sea, Sailcloth Marquees are lovingly crafted from sail fabric to perfectly complement any setting. We are one of few companies in the UK lucky enough to supply Sailcloth Marquees exclusively to you! What better way than to tie the knot than under Sailcloth?
We have four sizes of Sailcloth Marquees to celebrate under, able to host 20-211 seated guests. Prices start from £494 including VAT.
The Sailcloth Tents clear side panels create a floating effect from a distance. Strong and Flexible, all our walls and windows can easily be rolled up or down to give your event a more open or closed feel. Our marquee windows are completely clear to make the most out of any Cornish view. All Sailcloth Tents from little to large come with flags at the top of each peak that ripple in the wind to catch your guests eye.
10% out of season discount
Why Sailcloth Marquees?
- Sailcloth Marquees provide you with something different, making your event stand out from the rest.
- Perfectly compliments any of Cornwall’s landscape.
- Our marquees are manufactured from an extremely high quality sailing fabric, which has a much more aesthetically pleasing texture. This texture provides a more authentic look compared with PVC – which most marquee hire companies in Cornwall use.
- The windows are completely clear which make the most out of Cornwall’s view and creates a floating effect when seen from outside.
- All the walls/windows can be rolled up and tucked away tidily, so, your event can be completely open canopy on a beautiful summer’s day.
- They have specially sculptured peaks that vary in height for a sleeker outside look. Flags in any design or colour can be added to these peaks.
- The interior has beautifully sown half suns and stripes, giving the Sailcloth Tents a totally unique feel to traditional marquees.
- All the marquee poles have a beautiful teak grain finish.
Our marquees are made from waterproof Sailcloth, welded and sown together with over 40 years of development combining luxury, durability and strength. The centre and perimeter poles are made from aluminium and Canadian aged pine with a teak finish.
Beautiful flags in an array of colours, and, even your own custom design or fabric may be added at your request.
Sailcloth Marquees Designed in California
Sailcloth Tents came to existence in the 1970’s, when a Californian sail maker hosted a party by stitching together his used sails to form a basic canopy.
Since the 70’s Sailcloth Tents have become the most popular tents for weddings and events in America, and provide a perfect mix of Art Deco beauty and simplicity.