Wedding & Event Marquees
Marquees For Hire In Cornwall
Hiring a marquee from the Cornish Tent Company means you are getting an experienced and local team of professionals, who can erect a marquee or tipi, quickly and without fuss, giving you the best service possible for your special event.
We were the first marquee hire company in Cornwall to offer original Sailcloth covering and have extensive experience in supplying a high class service to Cornwall and the South West of England.
We can offer 4 different sized marquees for your event. So if you are hosting 20 people or 211 people, we can accommodate you.
We pride ourselves in offering a friendly, no fuss service alongside our exceptional product A quick look at our testimonial page shows just a small amount of positive feedback from our many happy customers. We pride ourselves in offering a friendly, no fuss service alongside our exceptional product A quick look at our testimonial page shows just a small amount of positive feedback from our many happy customers.
10% out of season discount
Why Go Sailcloth?
- Sailcloth Marquees provide you with something different, making your event stand out from the rest.
- Perfectly compliments any of Cornwall’s landscape.
- Our marquees are manufactured from an extremely high quality sailing fabric, which has a much more aesthetically pleasing texture. This texture provides a more authentic look compared with PVC – which most marquee hire companies in Cornwall use.
- The windows are completely clear which make the most out of Cornwall’s view and creates a floating effect when seen from outside.
- All the walls/windows can be rolled up and tucked away tidily, so, your event can be completely open canopy on a beautiful summer’s day.
- They have specially sculptured peaks that vary in height for a sleeker outside look. Flags in any design or colour can be added to these peaks.
- The interior has beautifully sown half suns and stripes, giving the Sailcloth Tents a totally unique feel to traditional marquees.
- All the marquee poles have a beautiful teak grain finish.
Our marquees are made from waterproof Sailcloth, welded and sown together with over 40 years of development combining luxury, durability and strength. The centre and perimeter poles are made from aluminium and Canadian aged pine with a teak finish.
Beautiful flags in an array of colours, and, even your own custom design or fabric may be added at your request.
Marquees Designed in California
Sailcloth Tents came to existence in the 1970’s, when a Californian sail maker hosted a party by stitching together his used sails to form a basic canopy.
Since the 70’s Sailcloth Tents have become the most popular tents for weddings and events in America, and provide a perfect mix of Art Deco beauty and simplicity.