Why we do what we do
Having worked in the traditional marquee industry for several years we wanted to offer customers something that little bit different and unique. When we came across the Californian sailcloth marquees in LA we knew our search was over!
Our range of authentic sailcloth marquees and tipis offer the flexibility of a traditional marquee, however their sculptured shape and unique material offer a character and personality all of their own. We personally select and import our Californian sailcloth marquees and source our tipis as our growing range evolves to customer event requirements.
We will always endeavour to tailor every event to our customers, offering more than just marquees we can help project manage an event, inspire ideas and liaise with third parties to pull your whole event together.
Through the love of the outdoors and Cornish lifestyle, we hope to share our passion for marquees with you all.
Thanks for reading.
Jamie Voller – Director
- Our goal is to be better than the rest and we won’t stop until we have achieved this.
- Competitive in price.
- Our products are carefully sourced and maintained to the highest standard.
- We provide a bespoke and friendly service.
- Eco friendly and committed to the environment.
- Several years of hands on experience with marquee hire industry.
- We carefully plan our logistics so we can run as efficiently as possible and we don’t waste any fuel.
- We clean our marquee canvas’ with natural products that won’t harm the environment.
- We recycle as much as possible.
- We only use LED lighting. On the very odd occasion we may use a halogen bulb or two to achieve a light temperature LED cannot.
- Where possible we source fuel efficient generators.